As one of the oldest cities in the United States, Richmond, VA, has been a place of prosperity and a leader in the nation. However, it has seen a lot of destruction in the past and in recent times. To move forward and build in RVA, we must first mourn all that has been destroyed. This will make room for new things to grow. This is an important part of our story, your story! We must begin here, so that we can heal. On the mountain of the Lord, everything will be provided. Even healing and reconciliation. Let's listen to each other's stories.
Do you have a vision for RVA? You may share your unique response or begin with one of the options below:
1. Promote a thriving city economy,
2. Strengthening government to provide community services,
3. Improve public systems to build the community (ie, roads, transportation, water),
4. Promote health, safety, and education for all, or
5. Improve relationships between people groups and local government.
By sharing your story here, you give us permission to capture it and use it to bless others in Healing Circles, Peace Strategies and Justice Acts. We'd like to stay connected with you too, so that we can invite you to share your story in person. You'll hear from us soon!