The enemy of our souls has tried to control the narrative, the story, and rule the airwaves. This is essential to maintain control through strongholds. We must reclaim the narrative and communication for the Kingdom of God, so that people and nations may experience true freedom and justice. God wants to speak through YOUR Story!
1) God is . . . I AM.—Exodus 3
2) I AM who God says I AM.—Psalm 139:1-16 I AM who I say I AM.—Proverbs 18:21
3) My Family is who God says they are. —Psalm 68:5-6 I choose to love My Family.—1 Corinthians 13
4) A people have the right to tell their story. A people have the right to define themselves. A people have the right to determine their future.—Numbers 27:1-11
5) I AM My People.—Numbers 2:2
6) I tell My Story.—Revelation 12:11
7) God completes the Story.—Psalm 139:16b
Reclaiming the Narrative is important in the Healing Circles, but the narratives must be collected because they are used in Peace Strategy Training scenarios AND in revealing the importance of new legislation that brings those it will affect to the table. Reclaiming the Narrative is a thread interwoven into the whole Invitation Movement. There are online trainings in all three phases for those who connect to the movement in states across the nation. The National Team travels to the states to help local teams facilitate Healing Circles, Peace Strategies and Justice Acts where they are. Will you add YOUR Story?
To tell your complete story would take a lifetime, so choose one aspect to focus on. As you share your story, reveal one challenge or instance of persecution you've had to overcome. However, you should also share your victory in those areas of challenge or persecution OR your hope for justice. Remember, God completes YOUR Story!
By sharing your story here, you give us permission to capture it and use it to bless others in Healing Circles, Peace Strategies and Justice Acts. We'd like to stay connected with you too, so that we can invite you to share your story in person. You'll hear from us soon!